Very Wet Cm When Period Is Due In 6 Days Did Anyone Experience Watery/wet CM During Early Pregnancy?

Did anyone experience watery/wet CM during early pregnancy? - very wet cm when period is due in 6 days

That evening I walked around the house and I was very humid. I checked and have announced this watery CM. It happened a few times too late. I do not remember earlier with such aqueous. Experienced all aqueous / CM during early pregnancy wet? I also have my symptoms, which are listed below. Do these symptoms sound like pregnancy?
I must, for the period of 26 So far I've seen:

5 DPO - Soo dream!
6 DSB - mild abdominal cramps during the day, some hot flashes
7 DSB - increased appetite, sleep, gas, hot flashes, cramping a little softer
8 DPO - slight nausea, once
10 DPO - felt sick and hungry at the same time
11 DPD - increased appetite in the afternoon
12 DPO - was hot and humid / wet cm

I had no pain.

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Shellber... said...

Hello, I have had watery cm.
approximately 2 weeks before the test, I had what I thought was the flu - feeling very poor, very tired and sick.

14-18 of their cycle when they had very fruitful, my symptoms to 19 it was immediately after conception
for me.
I remember most things before a test came hot flashes, very tired and very angry / lower back pain.
Besides the usual symptoms of my next term, breasts, cramps in the region and increased appetite AB

Good luck, I hope to achieve the desired results.

kittandr... said...

The CM may be an excess of mucus, which forms the cap, which takes several days to several weeks. If it get very annoying, panty liners too.

Tip: You Have a pregnancy test first response and make sure to use your first morning urine when testing before the season. You are in the range of tests, the tests more sensitive!

nica223 said...

I might have a week after ovulation in my bed and I got something going when I feel my leg. And there was a clear watery substance. I do not know exactly what I mean, but my time is 7 days too late. Hope this helps!

feel_n_l... said...

Why not wait, 26 years after one or two weeks before you might be pregnant. These signs may mean something ....

Tenn Gal said...

Why ask the same question twice, but in different categories?

Post a Comment