2010 Play Pokemon On Computer Should I Get A DSi Or DS Lite With Pokemon Platinum?

Should I get a DSi or DS Lite with Pokemon Platinum? - 2010 play pokemon on computer

I am thinking to buy Pokemon Platinum, I feel there everything is done to my Pokemon Ruby and Leaf Green GBA games. Now, I wonder if I have the DSI or DS Lite, you should play about Pokemon Platinum. I know the DSi is the latest generation of Nintendo DS to go and have all these qualities. However, I'm a fan of Pokemon, and today I have a DS for Pokemon Gold and Platinum Heart notably new versions of Pokemon Pearl and in the United States in 2010. In addition, the DS allows me to migrate my Pokemon Ruby and Leaf Green games in the game in platinum, while the DSi not. I'm looking for an idea to my current situation. Should I point the DSi and DS Lite with my purchase of Pokemon Platinum? Thank you in advance for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment