Crystal Rock Deodorant Toronto Arm Pits Are So Sore And Red From Shaving, Very Very Painful HELP?

Arm pits are so sore and red from shaving, very very painful HELP? - crystal rock deodorant toronto

I have never used a knife in my armpit because it was so irratated if I did, so I'm just using a razor eclectic in his armpits for 10 years and perhaps now is sooooo beautiful. But last night, my arms felt a little pain when washing do not know why I used my electric shaver, after the way I always violated without problems.

The razor-I in the last few years, and I wonder if perhaps they may lose their sharpness, and over time, perhaps just a razor more clearly? I always use one of these crystal deodorant stones which hurts a wonderful job, but last night when I went to WOW. Today, it still hurts, my arms were very red, also for my shirt does it hurt to touch, there is no way in h * ll, but I'll be able to shave or wash, even today " Today, this is just gross and I have a place in the evening to go :-(

I do not know whether the powder with the cornstarch u think that will help irrational, or perhaps a mixture of baking soda and water?

2 comments:

leon said...

This is probably allergic irritation due to sweat and additions of chemicals you are using was created and burned by shaving.
Take some anti-allergy or) a better use of the cream as Neosporin (greetings. You feel better by washing with cold water, gentle and slightly dry wells. Then, some baby powder to use once or twice per day, it will in a few days.
Better take a look at the razor and see if the leaves are thin.
Good luck.

Bravodor said...

I shaved mine once.

Big mistake, ill never do again.

But you do not have this option.

I Vaseline and Neosporin.

You can also try baby powder dry rub, just to avoid something.

Post a Comment