Will Scope Mouthwash Get Me Drunk Need Advice Please For A Girls' Night Out Birthday Event!!!?

Need advice please for a girls' night out birthday event!!!? - will scope mouthwash get me drunk

Ok, posted this question before me, and I had some really great Anwers ... but I need a little more help. So ... Let's see ... On 21 February, a few of my friends and I are celebrating our 3rd Birthday. We rented a limousine, and plan to go to a club or two in the evening. I bought tiaras for me (I'm 22 years old!), And the other B-Girls day. I have a few bands anniversary for us, but I do not know, do not look as good (cheap). I also have survival kits cat as a gag gift for all the beautiful girls. As far as I have noted in the hand, Scope mouthwash, coffee bags, pain, ear plugs, lip balm, hair ties, and wipes. With the test scale of things, every girl a bottle of normal size of athe following: Alka-Seltzer, aftercare, energy drink, Pepto Bismol or Gas-X (which should be very amusing ...). I also bring a water bottle, some bubble bath and a sleep mask or a mask, eye gel, but I'm not sure what else I put in any ideas?

In addition, we will be a photo scavenger hunt. Each girl will receive their own disposable camera and a list of 10-12 specific images taken by the end of the night. I really need some ideas for funny pictures to put on the list. We have a few so far: take a shot w / the Young Guard verification of identity, PDA w / an object. Please help! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment