Brainstorm Clip Art Clip Art Looking To Put Together An Anime Music Video (AMV), And Need Help/advice?

Looking to put together an Anime Music Video (AMV), and need help/advice? - brainstorm clip art clip art

I have an animated series on DVD a few, and when I heard the song "Life is Beautiful" by Sixx, of course, I saw a Neon Genesis Evangelion AMV playing in my head, with the song. I have good video and audio editing software (Sound Forge by Sonic Foundry to do) and fun to video processing.

What I need help, look for ways to brainstorm the storyboard of clips to go with the music? If I were a team with someone who was entrusted to the brainstorming session in support of the clips in which parts of the song (I have a rough idea put) would make the rest much easier. I probably put it on YouTube, and make sure that the people that help is noted.

Perhaps it is only make a forum for people to AMV's? Or help someone interested in me?

All advice on how I do it? As a kind of fast-paced rock song, 3 1 / 2 minutes, it will probably prepared in the vicinity of a hundred different video clips for the moment everything is done. AIM me: Schlauncha2000

0 comments:

Post a Comment