Eating Disorder Institute Should I Tell My Mom About My Spanish Teacher?

Should I tell my mom about my Spanish teacher? - eating disorder institute

Okay, (my Spanish teacher of English is --- I am a British school in the U.S.) I have my favorite teacher. In September last year, I received a diagnosis of epilepsy, and she was incredibly friendly.
Anywhos. In January ... had an eating disorder (developed by my mother and my therapist has helped me) and my teacher was the first thing I said.
She said she had no sense, and I was silent, and perhaps a mental problem that should be in school or something. And even then, if we want to talk, she always said, "You do not have common sense." Our school trip to Costa Rica this year and it took me out of the game because of my epilepsy. My mother was very angry about it. And my professor is not exactly right next to my mother.
Therefore I say to my mother on the choice of my professor ... Words ... Me? I mean, he does not say what to me more ... and is a little late to say to my mother ... Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment